Today in the news
OUTvoices Nashville, formerly Out & About Nashville, is your source for LGBTQ+ news, events, business information, and marketing relevant to Nashville's thriving LGBTQ+ community. Keeping more than 150,000 readers informed about LGBTQ+ life in our region since 2002, we are the oldest LGBTQ+ publication in Tennessee.
Our Featured Articles are in-depth explorations of topics written by LGBTQ+ and allied thought leaders and game-changers focusing on the topics that matter to our community.
- Davis Mallory (aka DAVIS) releases Nashville video 'Heavy' to raise mental health awareness
- Rachael Sage returns to Nashville with exciting new music from 'Poetica'
- Feed Me, by Feed Me (Jon Gooch) - An Album Review
- The Special Shelf: 1986's Gothic
- Foster care discrimination leads Nashville woman to sue HHS in important test
- Nashville singer-songwriter Rich Hennessy releases single benefitting Launch Pad
- Album Review: "bb u ok?" by San Holo
- Always Jane documents inspiring journey of transgender teen Jane Noury
- Victory Fund event on October 7 raises visibility, funds
OUTvoices Nashville and the surrounding area's monthly LGBTQ+ publication currently on the newsstand.
see more magazine issues →
News and current events within and outside of the LGBTQ+ community that focus on news, politics, business, and opinions to educate and encourage civil debate.
- 3 Ways LGBTQ Small Business Owners Can Improve Their Business in 2021
- 'Look to the Helper ' - A Letter from DJ Doran, Publisher
- 30th Anniversary Nashville AIDS Walk 2021 Goes Virtual
- Winners of Nashville Pride Pageant 2021 crowned Sunday
- Miriam’s Promise recognized by HRC for LGBTQ+ inclusion
- Pathfinder site for finding disability services gets major upgrade
- Nashville CARES honors exceptional contributions at Community Appreciation Celebration
- Ivan Estrada: Brand With Purpose for True Success
- 5 signs you’re running a truly inclusive workplace
see more news →
We explore LGBTQ+ art, theater, movies, pop culture and literature from our perspective. We are content creators.
- Hope in a Box awards grand prize in writing competition to local LGBTQ+ teen Zee Taylor
- My Reading List for Transgender Day of Visibility (And All Year Long)
- Nashville Public Library's Digital Lending Is A Lifesaving Service
- Book Review: The Girls I've Been, by Tess Sharpe
- It's Time for a Rainbow Revolution
- Book Review: This Is How We Fly, by Anna Meriano
see more entertainment →
Life comes at you fast so we’re here to help you keep up with the latest in Fashion, Family, Travel, Food, Health, and Sports.
see more lifestyle →
OUTvoices Podcasts features various stories about the LGBTQ+ community and interests.
see more podcasts →