Today in the news
OUTvoices Nashville, formerly Out & About Nashville, is your source for LGBTQ+ news, events, business information, and marketing relevant to Nashville's thriving LGBTQ+ community. Keeping more than 150,000 readers informed about LGBTQ+ life in our region since 2002, we are the oldest LGBTQ+ publication in Tennessee.
Our Featured Articles are in-depth explorations of topics written by LGBTQ+ and allied thought leaders and game-changers focusing on the topics that matter to our community.
- SGRX sponsors Nashville AIDS Walk and the Nashville CARES’ Community Health Festival
- 10 Amazing Tracks - including Morgan Page
- Interviewing Bianca Del Rio on her hot new Unsanitized tour, coming to TPAC Sept 21st
- Mentoring Matters for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Need a COVID test for Pride? CARES has you covered!
- Garrett Kinsley is taking control: Tennessee twink turns D.C. dominatrix
- 30th Anniversary Nashville AIDS Walk 2021 Goes Virtual
- 'Look to the Helper ' - A Letter from DJ Doran, Publisher
- 10 Great Tracks - including Virtual Riot's 'Chroma'
OUTvoices Nashville and the surrounding area's monthly LGBTQ+ publication currently on the newsstand.
see more magazine issues →
News and current events within and outside of the LGBTQ+ community that focus on news, politics, business, and opinions to educate and encourage civil debate.
- Winners of Nashville Pride Pageant 2021 crowned Sunday
- Miriam’s Promise recognized by HRC for LGBTQ+ inclusion
- Pathfinder site for finding disability services gets major upgrade
- Nashville CARES honors exceptional contributions at Community Appreciation Celebration
- Ivan Estrada: Brand With Purpose for True Success
- 5 signs you’re running a truly inclusive workplace
- Franklin Pride makes outstanding debut
- Luke Prokop, Preds 2020 draft pick, comes out
- Daniel Shields murderer Gerry Weatherby pleads guilty
see more news →
We explore LGBTQ+ art, theater, movies, pop culture and literature from our perspective. We are content creators.
- Hope in a Box awards grand prize in writing competition to local LGBTQ+ teen Zee Taylor
- My Reading List for Transgender Day of Visibility (And All Year Long)
- Nashville Public Library's Digital Lending Is A Lifesaving Service
- Book Review: The Girls I've Been, by Tess Sharpe
- It's Time for a Rainbow Revolution
- Book Review: This Is How We Fly, by Anna Meriano
see more entertainment →
Life comes at you fast so we’re here to help you keep up with the latest in Fashion, Family, Travel, Food, Health, and Sports.
see more lifestyle →
OUTvoices Podcasts features various stories about the LGBTQ+ community and interests.
see more podcasts →