OUTvoices Nashville, formerly Out & About Nashville, is your source for LGBTQ+ news, events, business information, and marketing relevant to Nashville's thriving LGBTQ+ community. Keeping more than 150,000 readers informed about LGBTQ+ life in our region since 2002, we are the oldest LGBTQ+ publication in Tennessee.
Our Featured Articles are in-depth explorations of topics written by LGBTQ+ and allied thought leaders and game-changers focusing on the topics that matter to our community.
- OZ Arts Nashville Premieres "12 Poetry Into Film Collaborations"
- The Special Shelf: Together Together + Queer Japan
- My Experience Seeking ‘Top Surgery’ in Nashville
- DJ Killa Chris’ Top Tracks - May 1, 2021
- Talking with Dalton Stevens, Teen Harassed for Wearing Dress to Prom in Franklin, TN
- 7 Tips for Holistic Skincare
- Why I Don't See It for Wandavision
- April 2021 Digital Issue - Tattoos & Tattooers
OUTvoices Nashville and the surrounding area's monthly LGBTQ+ publication currently on the newsstand.
see more magazine issues →
News and current events within and outside of the LGBTQ+ community that focus on news, politics, business, and opinions to educate and encourage civil debate.
- Opinion: Anti-Trans Bills Gain Oxygen This Week
- Celebrating Monica Roberts: A Transgriot Tribute
- Legislative Update: April 7, 2021
- Wakanda Is Real
- Nashville Airport Opens 4th Major Concourse Midway Through $1.3 Billion Expansion
- Nashville Airport on Pace to Award $250M in Contracts to Small, Minority and Women-Owned Businesses by 2023
- The Path to Overcoming Stress and Addiction
- Mental Health and Isolation
see more news →
We explore LGBTQ+ art, theater, movies, pop culture and literature from our perspective. We are content creators.
- My Reading List for Transgender Day of Visibility (And All Year Long)
- Nashville Public Library's Digital Lending Is A Lifesaving Service
- Book Review: The Girls I've Been, by Tess Sharpe
- It's Time for a Rainbow Revolution
- Book Review: This Is How We Fly, by Anna Meriano
- Meredith Russo Book Signing at Parnassus
- Listening to 'The Whispers' of a Tragedy
- Lesbian literary organization presents annual awards
- (You Don’t Know) The Half of It
- Pride is the perfect time for 'Social Intercourse'
- Nashville's "Papabear" (a/k/a Harlen Crossen) featured in photography collection
- The hunger for permanence in a crumbling world
see more entertainment →
Life comes at you fast so we’re here to help you keep up with the latest in Fashion, Family, Travel, Food, Health, and Sports.
see more lifestyle →
OUTvoices Podcasts features various stories about the LGBTQ+ community and interests.
see more podcasts →